Spark Tank is Dwight's incubator, a program designed to nurture student innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills beyond the classroom. All Dwight students can participate in the Spark Tank Program to develop their ideas for new businesses, non-profits, or products.
Dwight is one of the only K-12 schools in the UAE to offer this incubator experience. We believe that the next “big ideas” will come from the under-18 sector. Spark Tank provides students with real-life experience and essential skills beyond academics and theory, so they can pursue their dreams now rather than at some uncertain time in the future.
The Spark Tank space at Dwight School Dubai is a two-floor facility which helps students find their Spark of Genius. The creative hub is equipped with a range of machinery and tools including a laser cutter and 3D printers, allowing students to rapidly develop and prototype, offering ways in which they can bring their ideas to life.
We are pleased to announce that we have returned to full time on-campus learning for all students every day. With full health and safety measures implemented to keep our community safe.
This has been made possible due to our spacious classrooms, wide corridors and staircases, along with our range of facilities on campus.
Dwight School Dubai Spark Tank Achievements Since Opening
- Spark Week - A week long whole school innovation and entrepreneurship event (November 2018)
- F1 in Schools Competition - The UAE's first all-girls student team who finished 2nd and won best verbal presentation and secured sponsorship from brands including Maserati (November 2018 - February 2019)
- School Hoodie Design - The design and production of the first Dwight School Dubai hoodie which was designed together by our student community (January 2019 - May 2019)
- Spark Register - The creation of the school Spark Register identifying Sparks of Genius in our students (March 2019)
- Spark Projects - Launch of Spark Projects where students can develop projects based on their own Spark of Genius (April 2019)
- Dwight School Expo 2020 Team - The development of the Expo 2020 student team, entering and becoming finalists in Young Innovators competition (May 2019)